Solar energy storage devices can minimize your family’s carbon footprint while reducing your monthly electricity costs. LiFePo4 Battery solar systems, lithium batteries, an inverter, and solar panels make up the system. It is an essential element of our environmental efforts. Solar panels produce direct current, which is converted into alternating current via inverters (AC). LiFePo4 BATTERIES Solar are used to store energy and then use it when needed.
Some types of Rack Power LIFEPO4 BATTERIES
|Cycle Life||4000~6000 , 25℃||4000~6000 , 25℃||4000~6000 , 25℃|
|Communication Port||RS232 .RS485 .CAN||RS232 .RS485 .CAN||RS232 .RS485 .CAN|
|Working Temperature ℃||-20~55||-20~55||-20~55|
|Discharge Voltage (V)||39~40.5||40.5-42.5||40.5-42.5|
|Charge / Discharge Current (A)||10 (Recommended)||20 (Recommended)||40(Recommended)|
Listed below are the product’s features and specifications:
- Many organizations have certified the LiFePo4 BATTERIES Pack wall-mounted battery Solar Battery Systems, including CE, UL and MSDS.
- Each of the four standard Power wall models has an output capacity of 2,4, 5,7 or 10 kWh. Changing the model is also an option.
- They are 48-volt, 200-ampere-hour, rack-type batteries with a maximum continuous discharge current of 100 amps and an LCD that shows the battery’s voltage and charge state.
- The ability to interface with a PC through RS232, RS485, or CAN is required.
- A wide range of hybrid and off-grid inverters are compatible with this inverter.
- A wide range of inverter models is compatible with the APP monitoring feature.
- More than 10 units can be used simultaneously to increase the energy storage capacity.
- Achieved more than 6000 cycles at a discharge depth of 80%. The battery is a High-Efficiency 10 (HE10). Off-grid and hybrid inverters are other options, depending on your requirements.
LiFePo4 Battery solar systems, lithium batteries, an inverter, and solar panels make up the system. Solar panels produce direct current, which is converted into alternating current via inverters (AC). Lithium batteries are used to store energy and then use it when needed.